Monday, October 17, 2011

They tell me it was a good weekend.

So, I spent much of the weekend in a cough medicine induced haze. I'm told my brother in law and niece came to visit. And that we went to Mom and Dad's to check out their new ambulance, purchased to convert into a camper van. 
And the kids made cookies. Here's proof:
Back to the grind for Monday. I'm feeling much better, but still not 100%. I only had a coughing fit in the middle of one massage. My clients are way too tolerant of that kind of nonsense, in my opinion. Good for me.
I even managed to have dinner ready and on the table in time for T-Rex to arrive home. (I can count the number of times I've done this in our 8 years married on one hand) 
I canceled my dental appointment for tomorrow. I actually told the receptionist, "I have post nasal drip and am coughing and nobody wants to be in my mouth right now." TMI? I think so. 
I think I'll use that time for some good retail therapy instead. 

2 comments:

  1. Somehow the ads about persistent cough is ironic... How did the retail therapy go? deb j

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cookies were super-tasty, too! <3

    ReplyDelete